Microsoft Dynamics for Manufacturing puts your production in full view so you can continue producing the right products at the right time in the right quantities. With tools for collaboration, customer service, quoting and estimation, production planning, project management, and more, Microsoft Dynamics for Manufacturing takes the full scale of your production into account to help your operation work seamlessly while also optimizing for the future.
Powerful. Agile. Simple.Rely on Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX and CRM to Improve Performance.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 & AX MANUFACTURING HIGHLIGHTS:
- Familiar User Experience
- Product Information Management
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Process Manufacturing
- Employee Portal
- Lean Manufacturing
- Shop Floor Control
- Inventory and Quality Management
- Warehouse Management
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Service Management
- Financials and Compliance Controls
- Sales and Marketing
- Microsoft Platform Interoperability
In addition, Microsoft Dynamics for Distribution gives you the ability to manage distribution with easy-to-use solutions that give real-time insights into open work orders and provide predictive forecasts for the future. With Microsoft Dynamics, your Distribution chain is streamlined with the customer in mind so they get exactly what they want, when they want it. Plus, with built-in intelligence every step of the way, Microsoft Dynamics works for you to help prepare your team for future out-bound and in-bound needs.
Unleash the Power of Microsoft Dynamics for Your Manufacturing and Distribution Organization:
- Optimize supply chain operations through better visibility and collaboration
- Streamline the management of assets and production processes
- Engage your customers in powerful new ways
- Transform service centers into profit centers
- Accelerate innovations for a competitive edge
- Empower employees through customer insights
THE AVANTIICO DIFFERENCE
Avantiico’s team of Dynamics experts are trained to implement, customize, and optimize a Manufacturing and Distribution solution for your business. With experience from Dynamics AX and CRM to Microsoft Dynamics 365, our team of experts have helped thousands of end users streamline their manufacturing and distribution chains while raising their bottom lines.
Avantiico has partnered with California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC) with the overall goal of providing customers with increased Return on Investment by Improving Manufacturing and Distribution efficiencies. If you are in the market for evaluating a Manufacturing or Distribution Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software – allow Avantiico to provide you with an assessment into potential savings towards your implementation!
Avantiico is a certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner with locations in the United States, United Kingdom, and Denmark. For a full list of our global offices please click here.
- We [Hampton Products] implemented AX 2009 in 2009 and by 2010 we were looking for a partner and that’s exactly what we found. We found a team of people that would come along side of us, teach us and help us build value within our own team. Avantiico knows our company culture and beyond that they know my IT staff's culture. As a CIO, I never have any concern about an Avantiico consultant interfacing with anybody here at Hampton or with our Executive team.
- They've [Avantiico] helped us with some customer engagement workshops, trying to change the perception that our users have of the system. And going forward, we really want the users to engage with the system, to be comfortable using it, to be comfortable to be trying using new things on it, and Avantiico really helping us with all of that and with the new processes going forward such as eRec and status stuff. We're looking forward to what we're going to be doing in the future and we've set a really strong road map of activity that we plan to carry forward.
- Avantiico worked with us to develop an infrastructure solution to support our Dynamics AX ERP solution which supports more than 800 users and also serves as an infrastructure for our global operations. They also helped build and train our in-house technical team to support the infrastructure and our international expansion.
Get in touch with our experts:
We want to hear from you. Click the button below and send us a message. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Submit your next topics for our series of Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, and CRM Webinars!
Signup today for free and be the first to get the latest AX news sent directly to your inbox!