Built with a wide range of public sector needs, Microsoft Dynamics® AX is an easy to use, effective Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution to manage all of your core functions, including financials, project and cost management, supplier relationship management and human capital management. Whether you are in the business of governments, education, public safety, justice, healthcare or not-for-profit agencies, this platform will help your organization run more smoothly, improve citizen services, and make better use of taxpayer dollars.
Microsoft Dynamics AX features and benefits
- Business process workflow
- Document and content management
- Sophisticated out-of-the-box business analysis, reporting, dashboards and scorecards
- Real time data to make the best business decisions
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Improved operational efficiency and responsiveness
- Provide a comfortable and familiar user experience with a seamless integration with Microsoft tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint providing a swift deployment, where daily use becomes agile, straightforward and conducive to increased productivity.
- Simplify data entry with a flexible fund-based chart of accounts that addresses accounting requirements issued by GASB (Government Accounting Standards Board) and IPSAS (International Public Sector Accounting Standards).
Government Cost Management
- Save money by sharing solutions and services between various departments, organizations, and data centers.
- Low start-up costs and shortened set-up time by reducing the need for custom deployment or deployment of third-party software.
- Address and adapt to legislative mandates and administrative requirements with real-time insight and configurable workflows. Manage complex regulatory, budgetary and grant compliance requirements and multi-year, multi-funded projects and provide timely reimbursements, maximizing the efficient use of taxpayer dollars.
- Transparency to organizational commitments by using encumbrance and pre-encumbrance accounting with integrated workflows.
- Easy and instant insight into your organization with a fund-based account classification structure.
- Unlimited financial dimensions and expanded reporting capabilities.
- Efficient collaboration with constituents while significantly reducing billing process management time by using a flexible billing engine that accommodates the diverse needs of users’ departments.
Compliance and Internal Controls
- Built-for-government accounting capabilities and workflow tools to help ensure compliance with regulatory and administrative requirements.
- Improved way to define your organization’s policies and automate the internal auditing process.
The Avantiico Difference
Avantiico’s team of Dynamics experts are trained to implement, customize, and optimize a Manufacturing and Distribution solution for your business. With experience from Dynamics AX and CRM to Dynamics 365, our team of experts have helped thousands of end users streamline their manufacturing and distribution chains while raising their bottom lines.
Avantiico is a certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner with locations in the United States, United Kingdom, and Denmark. For a full list of our global offices please click here.